Add, update and publish tags
Now that a container is installed, you're ready to add new tags.
1. Click Tags from the navigation menu.
- To add a tag: Click New. Select the tag type and specify triggers for when the tag should fire.
- To edit a tag: Click a tag in the list and make changes on the "Edit Tag" page. For example, you might update the triggers for when the tag should fire.
- To delete a tag: Click a tag in the list. On the "Edit Tag" page, click the menu in the upper right corner of the screen and choose Delete.
2. Preview mode gives you an opportunity to inspect your Tag Manager configuration on your site or app to make sure everything behaves as expected. On the web, you can use the debug option to see which tags fire as you browse and interact with the site.
- From any web page in a workspace with unpublished changes, click Preview. Learn more.
- For mobile apps, read the developer documentation for Android and iOS.
3. When you're ready, click Submit in the upper-right corner of the screen to begin publishing your changes. Add details such as a Version Name and Version description, then click Publish.